Monday, September 17, 2012

Cruise-in at Gaudin Ford


On Saturday afternoon I attended the 5th Annual Barrett-Jackson Cruise-in at Gaudin Ford which had at the time I was there over a hundred cars on display. Everything from early model Fords and Chevy's to late model muscle cars like Mustangs and corvettes.  I am a Ford guy and have been for the last 20 years so I was excited to see all of the Mustangs both old and new along the Shelby's, Boss 302's and Roush. There was a Shelby Mustang that he had autographed the dash. I spent about an hour at the car show admiring all of the cool rides on display. I also went in to the showroom at Gaudin Ford and found a couple of cool late model fords fully restored and one that was tricked out. BUt back in the corner was a really cool Mustang which a a Prudhomme Shelby Super Snake which many of the young people reading might not know that is tied to Don "The Snake" Prudhomme famous NHRA Funny Car driver which as a young kid I got to see at Beeline Drag Strip just outside of Phoenix Arizona back in the early 1970's. I will be deferentially will be back for the 6th Annual show and I recommand to any gear head or custom car lover to make there way here in 2013.

there could be found a great mixture of old and new cars and trucks many with cool modifications



Late model Shelby's, Boss 302's and Roush Mustangs in all range of models could be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment